Please read these terms carefully before using www.sntg-interactive.com or any of the other sntg interactive Web sites (each a "Site"). By accessing and using this Site you indicate your acknowledgment and acceptance of these terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions govern the use of the Site. These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Therefore, if you are a regular user of the Site, please review these terms and conditions regularly.
Initially, please note that this Site is intended for adult use only and we do not market any products or services to children. Please do not use this site if you are under 21 years of age.
Law / Regulations
Your access and use of this Site is subject to all applicable international, federal, state and local laws and regulations.
Copyright / Trademarks
This Site, including images, text, audio, video and other components therein ("Materials") are copyrighted materials owned by sntg interactive or other third parties and protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. These Materials and elements include, but are not limited to, names, trademarks, logos, graphics, sounds and images. Individual elements of this Site are also protected by copyright, trademark, trade dress and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part.You may not use, copy, reproduce, modify, publish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute Materials and elements of this Site in any way without sntg interactive's express prior written permission, except as follows:
- sntg interactive authorizes you to view and copy, upload, and transmit sntg interactive World Wide Web documents stored on this server subject to the following conditions: 1.The documents may be used solely for informational purposes;2.The documents may be used solely for internal purposes and may not be used to commercialize or market any product or service (other than an sntg interactive product or service) without our express written permission;3.The documents must be used solely in accordance with local law; e.g. comparative statements shall not be used in countries that prohibit comparative marketing;4.Any copy or printout of any document or portion thereof must be maintained in an unaltered fashion, include the copyright notice on the document as it appears on this Site, all of the text contained on this page under the heading "Terms and Conditions of Use"
- The trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress, logos, designs, and sounds associated with the Site are owned by sntg interactive or third parties who have authorized their use by sntg interactive. Check sntg interactive's current Trademark List for details regarding correct trademark usage when you refer to sntg interactive® products and services.Any product, process, or technology described on this Site may be subject to other intellectual property rights reserved by sntg interactive or third parties as well as licenses. Note that in order to use certain sntg interactive® and third party Materials for advertising, promotional, or other purposes you may need to obtain an sntg interactive Trademark and Copyright License. For complete details on how to use and obtain a license, please refer to the following document: Usage Guidelines for sntg interactive and Special-License Third Party Trademarks and Copyrighted Materials.Except as expressly provided herein, sntg interactive does not grant any express or implied right to users under any patents, copyright, trademarks, or trade secrets.
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. SNTG INTERACTIVE MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR COMPLETENESS OF THIS SITE'S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY SITE LINKED TO FROM THIS SITE. TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, SNTG INTERACTIVE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT OR TITLE, AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SECURITY, AND ACCURACY. FURTHER, SNTG INTERACTIVE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE IS FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES.
Updates and Errors
SNTG INTERACTIVE DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION, TEXT, GRAPHICS, LINKS, OR OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED WITHIN THIS SITE. THE DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED ON THIS SITE COULD BE OUTDATED OR CONTAIN TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY MADE TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. SNTG INTERACTIVE AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE PRODUCT(S) OR SERVICE(S) OFFERED AND/OR THE PROGRAM(S) DESCRIBED HEREIN AT ANY TIME. SNTG INTERACTIVE HAS NO DUTY TO UPDATE THIS SITE OR THE CONTENT HEREOF AND SNTG INTERACTIVE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY FAILURE TO UPDATE SUCH INFORMATION.
YOU AGREE THAT SNTG INTERACTIVE AND ANY OF ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES OR AFFILIATES WILL NOT BE LIABLE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOST PROFITS, COST OF PROCURING SUBSTITUTE SERVICE OR LOST OPPORTUNITY) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE OR A LINKED SITE, OR WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR A LINKED SITE, EVEN IF SNTG INTERACTIVE WAS MADE AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS LIMITATION ON LIABILITY INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, THE TRANSMISSION OF ANY VIRUSES WHICH MAY INFECT A USER'S EQUIPMENT, FAILURE OF MECHANICAL OR ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT OR COMMUNICATION LINES, TELEPHONE OR OTHER INTERCONNECT PROBLEMS (e.g., YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS YOUR INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER), UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, THEFT, OPERATOR ERRORS, STRIKES OR OTHER LABOR PROBLEMS OR ANY FORCE MAJEURE. SNTG INTERACTIVE CANNOT AND DOES NOT GUARANTEE CONTINUOUS, UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE ACCESS TO THE WEB SITE. FURTHERMORE, YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY SNTG INTERACTIVE AGAINST LIABILITY FOR ANY AND ALL USE OF THE SITE.
Confidentiality of User Communications
Linked Internet Sites
sntg interactive prohibits caching this Site, unauthorized hypertext links to this Site, and the framing of any materials available through this Site. sntg interactive reserves the right to disable any unauthorized links or frames and specifically disclaims any responsibility for the contents of any other Internet sites linked to this Site. Other internet sites which are linked to this Site have their own terms and conditions of use and privacy policies. Access to any other Internet sites linked to this Site is at your own risk.You should be aware that linked sites may contain rules and regulations, privacy provisions, confidentiality provisions, transmission of personal data provisions, and other provisions that differ from the provisions provided on this Site. sntg interactive is not responsible for such provisions, and expressly disclaims any and all liability related to such provisions.
Violation of Terms and Conditions
sntg interactive reserves the right to seek all remedies available at law and in equity for violations of these Terms and Conditions, including the right to block access from a particular Internet address or for particular registered users to this Site.
Access to Password Protected / Secure Areas
Access to and use of password protected and/or secure areas of this Site is restricted to authorized users only. Individuals misusing passwords and unauthorized individuals attempting to access restricted areas of this Site may have their password access withdrawn and may be subject to civil liability and criminal prosecution. Each registered user of password protected and/or secure areas of this Site will maintain the confidentiality of his or her username and/or password and agrees and understands that he or she will be responsible for activities under his or her username and/or password.
sntg interactive operates this Site and reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time and from time to time without notice. Changes in these terms and conditions will be effective upon posting or as otherwise specified by sntg interactive. The failure of sntg interactive to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The section titles herein are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.If you have any questions regarding sntg interactive's Terms and Conditions of Use, please contact email@example.com.
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our pages.
Official sntg interactive Facebook pages, Twitter accounts, LinkedIn accounts, and other digital channels (collectively, “Social Media Channels”) are social media locations for community members to connect to and learn about sntg interactive through information, pictures and video concerning initiatives and programs. Our goal is to provide useful and interesting content about our Company and to foster an open and respectful dialogue relating to the specific issues and topics covered in our posts and tweets and other multi-media.
We aim to provide a safe environment where everyone is welcome to interact without spam, harassment, inflammatory or obscene remarks.
Please understand that comments, visuals, videos and other types of material posted by users on this site do not necessarily reflect the opinions or ideals of sntg interactive, its employees or affiliates.
sntg interactive reserves all rights relating to the Company's Social Media Channels, including but not limited to: (i) adding, removing, or modifying any content, (ii) blocking disruptive users; and (iii) discontinuing any of our Social Media Channels at any time. sntg interactive does not represent that the information on sntg interactive’s Social Media Channels is accurate, complete, reliable, useful, timely or current. You read all content at your own risk.
Examples of inappropriate or off-topic messages include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Defamatory, malicious, obscene, intimidating, discriminatory, harassing or threatening comments or hate propaganda;
• Calls to violence of any kind;
• Activity that violates any law or regulation;
• Attempts to target sntg interactive or sntg interactive followers to offer goods or services, of either a commercial or private nature;
• Spam directed at sntg interactive or any of sntg interactive’s followers, including any form of automatically generated content or repeatedly posting the same content;
• Content deemed to constitute an unapproved use of any of our products or is otherwise false or misleading;
• Any potential infringement upon any intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, brand names, trade names, logos, copyrights or trade secrets of any person, business or place;
• Other content deemed to be off-topic or to disrupt the purposes of the channel, its Followers, and its sense of community and acceptance; and
• Content posted by fake users.
Our Social Media Channels are not the appropriate place to resolve issues, complaints or suggestions about individual sales and service experiences or our products. This does not mean we do not want to hear about such issues, but these types of concerns are best handled by trained representatives. If you’re interested in sharing comments or feedback outside the scope of these channels, you can send a message through the “Contact Us” tab on www.sntg-interactive.com. Comments may be forwarded to other sntg interactive departments and personnel to ensure appropriate follow-up.
This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with a copyright notice.
Please be aware that your content may be accessed from or transferred outside your jurisdiction. Your information might be stored on servers which are located in different countries where the data protection laws might not be as comprehensive as those in your country of residence.
You should understand that content you submit to our Social Media Channels is public and will not place sntg interactive under any obligation to you. This means sntg interactive is free to disclose and use the ideas contained in content on a non-confidential basis to anyone without any liability to you. You should protect your privacy, your personal information and those of others.
You should not refer to third parties without their approval. Even if you have their authorization, do not violate any non-disclosure agreement or any information that could be considered as confidential. If you are not sure, please seek advice.
You should also not use sntg interactive’s Social Media Channels to submit unsolicited ideas. Generally, we don’t accept ideas in this forum, and if you submit any – for example by posting them – you need to understand that you don’t have ownership rights in such ideas, that we won’t compensate or reward you, and that we don’t waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to us, developed by our employees, or obtained from other sources. You agree that by posting content on our Social Media Channels, you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit and display and distribute such content in any and all media or distribution methods now known or later developed. Further, by submitting content you represent and warrant to sntg interactive that you are the sole owner of the content and that sntg interactive’s use of the content will not violate the rights of any third party, including, but not limited to copyright rights; and that you will defend and hold sntg interactive harmless from any and all claims arising therefrom. By submitting content you waive any right to inspect or approve of such uses and agree to hold harmless sntg interactive and all others identified above from any and all claims you, your heirs, executors or assigns may at any time have against sntg interactive on account of the granting of the license or arising out of sntg interactive’s use of the content.
sntg interactive’s Social Media Channels are intended for a global audience. All Terms and Conditions of Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn apply, respectively.